|Timed Automatic Drain
those looking for the most economical method of purging condensate from
your receiver tank, Airid offers a Timed Drain Valve with Ball Valve /
Strainer. This timer can be installed directly to your compressors
receiver tank for programmed release of water and contaminants from the
bottom of the tank. This unit can also be used at the lowest
points of air drops around your shop to keep air lines clean.
- 0.5 to 10 sec. adjustable drain open timing
- 30 sec. to 45 min. adjustable between cycles
- Includes TEST button for manual
- Easy installation; Uses 110V standard plug.
- 1/4 Turn shut-off for maintenance. Complete with
1/2" NPT strainer inlet
- Good for up to 200 HP compressors
- Discharge up to 25 gallons /
- 1/2" NPT inlet port / 1/4" NPT drain port
- 4" long x 3.5" wide
- Weight is 1.3 Lbs.
||Airid Moisture Minder
Timed Drain Valve with Ball Valve & Strainer 110 VAC
For those looking for a drain
valve with zero air loss, Airid also offers a series of Piston Drain
Valves. The Airid Moisture Minder
® is powered by a pilot air
signal from the head of the compressor and does not require electricity.
If you are looking for more
protection at the point-of-use for your air tools, may we suggest using
this product in conjunction with the Tsunami Water Separator. Our
Water Separator installs just before your air tools to remove that last
bit of moisture, thereby ensuring the life of your tools.
See our Moisture
Minder II Auto Timer Brochure in PDF format.